Cameron School District - Board Approved: February 28, 2022
Face coverings are optional for all students and staff throughout the school buildings.
Contact Tracing & Quarantines
COVID-19 is a Category 1 communicable illness per DHS, and according to DHS Chapter 145, we are required to report a known case of COVID-19 to public health immediately. Contact tracing will be completed at the direction of Public Health as necessary. The District will require quarantines of any students or staff that have been placed on quarantine by Public Health.
Per WI State Statute 252.21, students will be sent home if they are experiencing symptoms of a communicable disease. Students should remain at home until they have been symptom free for 24 hours.
- All HVAC units will be set to maximize the amount of outside air brought into the buildings.
- District buses will be sanitized once per day.
- Hand sanitizer will continue to be readily available throughout the District.
- Routine daily cleanings will continue throughout all school buildings.
- Supplies will be available for staff to disinfect commonly used spaces, desks and equipment as necessary.
- All classroom doors will be left open throughout the school day and windows when weather allows. This will allow for better air flow within the classroom and will also reduce the need for touching doors frequently.
Students will be reminded about good hygiene habits prior to entering the lunch line. Sanitation stations will also be located in the cafeteria area.
WIAA Athletics, School Activities & Field Trips
Guidance from the WIAA, WSMA, Heart of the North Athletic Conference will all be considered to safely hold events and activities. Spectators will be allowed with no restrictions. Field trips will also be allowed.
Parents & Families
Parents/families will be able to enter the buildings to drop off/pick up students in the designated locations within our buildings.
Parent Teacher Conferences throughout the school year will be offered both in-person and virtually.
Visitors are to contact the office to determine if the visit is necessary and essential. Otherwise, visitors during the school day will not be allowed.
If you would like to request a copy of this information in an alternate language, please email Joe Leschisin at email@example.com.